Complaint Review: My Online Weight Loss Center

• Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Erin — Logan Ohio United States of America
My Online Weight Loss Center
2260 South Haven Ave., Ontario, CA 91761 Internet United States of America

My Online Weight Loss Center Colotrim, Vital Acai Pure, Supreme Brands, Living Lean, www.myonlineweightlosscenter.com SCAM ALERT! PAID FOR NOTHING!! Internet

Supposedly, they have their terms & conditions conveniently placed so that it is easy to find, however, it's beneath anything that you would be looking for on the page. Apparently, when ordering Colotrim, what you don't know is that you're really signing up for My Online Weight Loss Center which will bill you $118.75 if you don't cancel after your free 3 DAY TRIAL! 3 days...really?!

Once you finally figure out (by trial and error) that it is this so-called Online Weight Loss Center that is billing you (you're not told that they bill as Healthy Ventures, CA) you have to search and search for a way to contact them. Once you finally accomplish this feat, you find that their customer service department is full of cocky individuals who have been well trained to not give you any information and have no heart. They just continually say, "Ma'am, I understand, but there's nothing we can do".

Then, they will offer you a 50% refund. 50% is the best you can do for an intangible good that I didn't use, or know I had?? I don't think so!! So, when you ask to speak to a manager, you will find that they are ALL in meetings, but are told that someone will call you by the end of the business day. No call ever comes. I called again, today (Thursday, after being told I would get a call by the end of the day on Monday) and was told that a manager reviewed my account and deemed it unnecessary to give me a call. Oh yeah...and if you get upset at the options they're giving you, they will conveniently place you on hold so that they don't have to listen to you. BEWARE!!!!

This is the craziest hoax I have ever been involved in, and the last time I EVER try a "free" product.

Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do? I know it's just $59 (if I ever see my refund), but it's now the principal of the matter!! I'm REALLY tempted to have my lawyer contact them. Their advertising is false (and I can prove it). They copy and paste multiple products into the same template that looks as if it was written my a news reporter who conveniently has the EXACT same results for EVERY weight loss product she uses. They're just all miracle pills!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Online-Weight-Loss-Center/internet/My-Online-Weight-Loss-Center-Colotrim-Vital-Acai-Pure-Supreme-Brands-Living-Lean-wwwm-676940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Online Weight Loss Center