Complaint Review: My Paralegal

Highway 160 Pahrump, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Notary

My Paralegal Robert Pilkington Instead of being a paralegal, tried to play lawyer for $5000. Pahrump, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: My GOD ROBERT; quit cyber bullying my 5 emails?

*Consumer Comment: On A Final Note.. Now Lets Just Drop This Like Grown Ups?

*Consumer Comment: Robert's Blowing Up My Email With Malicious+ness

*Consumer Comment: So I guess Robert gets to say all his slander & I'm not allowed to reply?

*Consumer Comment: My Paralegal Sucks dot blogspot.com

*Consumer Comment: SLANDEROUS LIAR ROBERT SHOWS HIS TRUE COLORS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pete Helfrich

*General Comment: My Paralegal .. The guy is overpriced & useless

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Anonymous Complaint

On September 1, 2009, I went into My Paralegal, owned by Robert (Bob) Pilkington in Pahrump, NV, across the street from Wal-Mart. The reason I was there was a friend of mine who had composed a witness statement for my court case had wanted to get two copies of his statement notarized.

The moron who owns the business, a RINO, decided to question the document at hand, which, according to two lawyers, a few other paralegals and three attorneys, is illegal and none of his business. He also refused to notarize my friend's statement, saying he doesn't notarize copies. Okay, that's his choice, and we were prepared to leave, but the idiot decided to question the other documents and started flipping through it. That's when he broke the law.

When I calmly decided to explain to him what the documents were, he said that he can't notarize a document that's a copy. Except that's BS, according to aforementioned group I just listened. Then he said he's been doing "this" for 28 years. According to the group, he's been doing it wrong for 28 years and have gotten many people to lose cases based on his filings. Then he says that he hates lawyers, and that he's not a lawyer because he's too smart to go to law school.

Well, sounds like he's foolishly lawyering right about now.

He then decides he's a lawyer all of sudden, and say my paperwork is "wrong" and that I don't have Constitutional Rights, and that a judge can't make a ruling in a case that removes a dangerous persons Constitutional Rights (oh, a judge can to protect the public at large), and that judges are the lowest form of life, and that he "knows" people like me. Really? He's never met me 'til that morning, how can he "know" a person like me? I didn't know that he was a jackass at the time, but I didn't assume that he's one like that. He sure did though.

Then he says I can't afford his "services." Really? I can't afford a paralegal to re-type, in the appropriate fashion, and then notarize a document? That's about $200 tops. He comes up with a figure of $5000. Really? For a paralegal? I can hire Edward M. Bernstein for $5000. I can hire Bob Massi for $5000. I can hire Carlos Piazza for $5000. I can hire Jan Paul Koch ten times over for $5000. See the problem here? As I try to leave, he keeps scream and yelling back at me all the slanders against his foolishness of the legal system.

As we leave, my friend informs me that he once got a lady, who had a slam-dunk case, to lose because he tried to play lawyer. Well, since he's "too smart to go to law school", well . . . let that one stand as he runs a fraud business.

Later, the group aforementioned believes he's a racist and that he has been reported to both the State Bar of Nevada for practicing law without bar acceptance or a law degree and to the ACLU for trampling on my civil rights in a business.

Maybe Robert Pilkington should go to law school, because now he's here on Rip-Off Report and facing heavy legal action from two agencies.

Bottomline to my fellow citizens of Pahrump or Southern Nevada is to avoid My Paralegal and Robert Pilkington at all costs, for he is running a shady business of playing lawyer without either a law degree or state bar acceptance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Paralegal/Pahrump-Nevada-/My-Paralegal-Robert-Pilkington-Instead-of-being-a-paralegal-tried-to-play-lawyer-for-500-488733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Paralegal

My GOD ROBERT; quit cyber bullying my 5 emails?

AUTHOR: The Scootertramp - (United States of America)

WOW... What a psycho... He's blasting email addresses I forgot I had.. Pahrump Mental Health has openeings.. Get yourself in for a consultation with the $1,000 of mine you have.

On A Final Note.. Now Lets Just Drop This Like Grown Ups?

AUTHOR: The Scootertramp - (United States of America)

Pahrump, NV - Prisoners in the Pahrump jail have been shipped out to other locations while the county investigates mold found behind the laundry machine.Bob Jones, Nye County facilities manager, said he received air samples Wednesday which showed the jail was safe to be reoccupied. The buildings and grounds department took the opportunity to make some repairs to the kitchen area during the shutdown, he said.

The mold was discovered Jan. 7 during a health inspection. Jones said inspectors wanted a sink removed, but when they opened up the wall to change the plumbing, the mold was discovered.

Sheriff Tony DeMeo said the mold was believed to have been caused by a leak from the laundry machine.

"It's mold based on the description of it, but we don't know if its black mold," DeMeo said.

The transporting of prisoners to other county jails will cost about $10,000 in overtime, he said. Prisoners were only held in Pahrump jail when they had court appearances and then in a short-term incarceration area near the booking area.

"Females went to Beatty and the male prisoners went to Tonopah. We only held them briefly for court appearances and then transported them back," DeMeo said. "We're doing a lot of transportation. We're doing daily transportation."

So what about those guilty of minor infractions in Pahrump, like the drunk who has to sleep it off? They may be getting a break.

"We're still arresting those who are a threat to the public safety, but other persons who have committed misdemeanor crimes without an immediate threat to public safety because of the type of crime are being cited and released," DeMeo said.

Robert's Blowing Up My Email With Malicious+ness

AUTHOR: The Scootertramp - (United States of America)

OOP! I think someone forgot to take their Zoloft... I must have stuck a nerve because now I'm getting emails left & right from someone who I wished would just crawl back under the slimey rock they came from. PLEASE STOP EMAIL ME... It's America... We are entitled to our opinions. I've stated mine, as did your other victim.... Now please go back to screwing & slandering your other soon to be ex-clients. PLEASE!!

So I guess Robert gets to say all his slander & I'm not allowed to reply?

www.mold-help.org/content/view/808/

Mold Found in NYE COUNTY JAIL..

My Medical Records: www.blackmold-casefiles.blogspot.com

There are at least 5 people I know with an active case approved with the US District Court of Nevada vs the mold in E-Pod, etc. So once again Robert's slander is just vindictive slander attacking a disabled person who was too sick to be pushed into his "DO IT RIGHT NOW OR THANKS FOR YOUR $1,000's" ATTITUDE rather than allowing the 6 months I needed to heal up... His slander; vindictiveness & bringing up off topic claims with no factual basis just once again proves why you want to avoid this hyena.

My Paralegal Sucks dot blogspot.com

AUTHOR: The Scootertramp - (United States of America)

Hey Robert.. I'm going to be waiving a sign detailing all the consumer complaints against you ; meaning a nice sign with the web links will be up and running within the month. If you want to keep up your slander; cyber stalking; malicious emails, etc. come on over & get pepper sprayed! God Bless.

SLANDEROUS LIAR ROBERT SHOWS HIS TRUE COLORS

My medical reports:

Keep in mind there are at least 3 Pete helfrich's in NY & around 15 world wide. Keep in mind, I turned in my uncle Donald Finnegan for milking $1,600 per month on SSI / SSD while he was selling firewood, selling drugs, pimping crack whores & milking the system = which is why this once consumer advocacy site has become a SMEAR SITE full of people like my Uncle or Robert who can impersonate other people on here; file false reports; make false statements, etc.

J.R. Cahoon was an EX- H.S. friend. I dated his step brothers ex-gf & they both went HYENA on me & left dead animals in MY GRANDMOTHERS MAIL BOX, left death threats on MY MOTHERS ANSWERING MACHINE, etc.. So; Robert; Don & J.R. are three pee brains in a pod.. Keep it up Robert; I have a real paralegal now & suing you for slander would make my day; you cyber stalker.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pete Helfrich

AUTHOR: Robert Pilkington - (United States of America)

Pete Helfrich is a person that anyone who has a business should steer as far from as possible.  This guy is a total piece of crap.  I was worried when he did this to my business, but apparently I am not the only one.  Here are the postings from ratemycustomers.com.  "Nuff said.

This guy is a cancer ..... and a liar looking for a free buck.

Here are two other businesses that have nothing to do with my business, but we all have the same issue with Mr. Peter Helfrich.  The difference between these businesses and my business is that I have criminal issues with Mr. Peter Helfrich:

Helfrich, Pete PO Box 3553 Pahrump NV 89011 NEGATIVE Medical

This customer came in with a video camera making threats and demands about obtaining copies of his medical records. The above customer/patient has left multiple threats on our answer machines claiming he knows his rights and the laws regarding obtaining copies of his medical records. Mr. Helfrich has gone to extreme lengths to tell us that "he is coming for us Bruce Willis Die Hard style" In the end everybody in the office including the police officer that took the report laughed at Mr. Helfrich and gave the recording to the officer for evidence. I had examined the person about mold exposure in which he claims came from an apartment he resided in . I assured him that he did not in fact have black mold poisoning and concurred with the other doctors that he spoke with. .... Avoid this person at all costs!!! He will make your life miserable and will go to the ends of the earth and back to slander or discredit your business all over the internet, the BBB, ripoffreport.com, consumer protection, the AMA, the Medical review board, the DA's office and every politician, locally, statewide and nationally. Avoid him like the plaque.

Helfrich Jr., Pete 3028 Brockport Rd Spencerport, NY 14559 NEGATIVE Auto

Pete Helfrich is 34 years old and isn't happy unless he has something to complain about. He bought a 2005 Honda Element and claims it is a lemon when in fact it isn't. He has made life miserable for the dealership he bought it from. He has also made people's life miserable from American Honda too. If Pete doesn't get his way, he will harass and taunt merchants with his video camera and post the videos on youtube, slandering whoever he dealt with and the establishment itself. He also frequents a website called ripoffreport.com and will go to every effort to drag anybody and everybody he encounters through the mud. Pete also goes to the Attorney General, state senators, consumer protection, BBB.

#8 General Comment

My Paralegal .. The guy is overpriced & useless

AUTHOR: The Scootertramp - (United States of America)

He ripped me off for $1,000. I told him I had been peeing & pooing blood due to an experimental medication I tried it just about killed me. I told Robet: "I want to get the lawsuit filed & take 4-6 months to HEAL & then go forward." Robert "AGREES" before you hand him $$$ & then does whatever he wants to do ... Which went against everything he agreed to. He is computer illiterate. Sending you a form, or working with you by email rather than sitting down to hold hands is out of the question.

I just gave up & never pursued my valid case because when you tell him what you want to to; what your needs are, he agrees till he has your money.. And then screws you. I ended up rewriting the initial complaint; he was so inept it was unbelievable.

He got mad that I missed an appointment he pushed on me even though I just got done telling him for the 5th time "ROBERT; I'm in kidney failure, peeing blood. I'm too sick right now to meet with you. I need 4-6 months to heal." Once again; totally ignored! Robert: "Ok; so I'll see you next Tuesday. Now don't miss the appointment. If you do I'll have to terminate our contract. What a jerk. I'm out $1,000 from him & WELL over $5,000 for a case I could have won had he just given me the basic case law & forms to file ON MY OWN with the court. HE DOES TRY TO PLAY LAWYER..

HE TRIES TO ACT LIKE HE IS GIVING YOU LEGAL ADVICE .. "BUT KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT OR I'LL GET IN TROUBLE" kinda thing..

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Anonymous Complaint

AUTHOR: Robert Pilkington - (United States of America)

WEll, well, well:  It has been a year to the day since anonymous idiot man filed this B.S. report on my business.

Let's update:  He was convicted (plead I believe) and I am still operating my business, with many, many satisfied customers.

It is people that come into my office like this that make the other 99.99999% great people to deal with.  But as they say "there is one in every crowd."

Ok, so let's get Mr. Idiotman's story straight:  This idiot wanted me to notarized presigned documents (an original and copies), and the person who signed them was not there.  NO CAN DO!!!!

He also asked me if his document was ok.  I told him that it was not formatted correctly, and that should be done.  I don't do any criminal stuff, so I did not even look at this document for content.

I just wish I could remember this clown's name, because he is your atypical "either do what I say, whether or not it is against the law, or I will come to these complaint boards and post about you and your business.

Wah, wah, wah.

Mr. Anonymous man:  Good luck to you.

Sincerely.