• Report: #151975

• Submitted: Mon, August 01, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 01, 2005

• Reported By:Almond Wisconsin
My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America
1805 N. Carson St, #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America They claim I owe money for services that they can't prove I used Ripoff Carson City Nevada

I was contacted by 1st Credit fo America via automated calling. It took me a few days to get ahold of them because they never answered the phone. The number they give you goes directly to a persons voice mail and not to the company. So, you don't know who is calling and leaving messages on your answering machine.

Once I found out what it was for I tried to get proof. Like a statment or invoce, but they cannot provide me with one. I told 1st Credit that I wanted to dispute the claim, but they told me that I still had to pay. They told me that I could pay and than dispute the charges with My Perfect Credit. I think that something fishy is going on here.

I have reported My Perfect Credit to the BBB and Wisconsin AG so far, but I'm still getting calls from 1st Credit. I have also written a letter of dispute and sent it to 1st Credit.

Ryan
Almond, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2005 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit-1st-Credit-Of-America/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/My-Perfect-Credit-1st-Credit-Of-America-They-claim-I-owe-money-for-services-that-they-ca-151975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America

hide