Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America

• Submitted: Wed, August 03, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2005

• Reported By:Santa Ana California
My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America
myperfectcredit.com & 1stcofa.com Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America Unauthorized charges and illegal practices Carson City Nevada

My Perfect Credit & 1st Credit of America are both unlawful companies guilty of illegal business practices! My Perfect Credit deducted $65.00 from my checking account w/out my authorization & now 1st Credit of America is calling me multiple times a day claiming that I owe them an additional $130.95. All I did was obtain 1 copy of my credit report & I cancelled my "membership" 3 days later, so there is no reason why I owe them any $...

It just amazes me that these 2 companies think that they can continue to rip-off hundreds of innocent consumers. I do administrative work for a collection agency (I swear they're not all bad...), so I'm fully aware of all my rights according to the Fair Credit Reporting Act & the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. In order to plead my case, I sent a packet of information (over 40 pages including dispute letters addressed to both companies) to the following agencies: (1) 1st Credit of America, (2) My Perfect Credit California, (3) My Perfect Credit Nevada, (4) California Attorney General, (5) Illinois Attorney General, (6) Nevada Attorney General, (7) Federal Trade Commission, & (8) Better Business Bureau.

There is no way I am going to let either one of these companies get away with this!! If any of you want advice on how to handle your situation or need contact information for these companies, please feel free to post a message & I'll gladly help you out if I can...

Anonymoua
Santa Ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2005 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit-1st-Credit-Of-America/Carson-City-Nevada/My-Perfect-Credit-1st-Credit-Of-America-Unauthorized-charges-and-illegal-practices-Carson-152408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America