- Report: #151230
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, First Credit Of America
My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, First Credit Of America1805 N. Carson St. #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.
My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, First Credit Of America ripoff, fraudulent, scam, dishonest, should be shut down Carson City Nevada
*Consumer Comment: File complaint with NC Attorney General
*Author of original report: Thanks for all the updates
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) First Credit of America is directly related to My Perfect Credit. Essentially, they are the same company, however, First Credit of America will try to make you believe they are a legitimate, independent company. This is why they offer you a 50% (or so) discount on moneys supposedly owed. After I mentioned "Ripoffreport.com" to the rep at First Credit of America, I was surprised at how quickly they didn't care to talk to me. Kind of funny, actually.
2) I advise everyone to post their complaints about My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit & First Credit of America to the IFCC (Internet Fraud Complaint Center).
3) I can't verify this, but I'm guessing that My Perfect Credit won't actually report their fraudulent claims to the 3 credit agencies. Again, I can't verify this, but I don't see how they have a leg to stand on in this matter. If they do file, I'll dispute the claims. Its obvious that My Perfect Credit is involved in fraudulent activities and deceptive practices.
4) I advise against settling with First Credit of America... mostly out of principal. These folks are theives.
My story is basically just like everyone else who has written in. I signed up in order to get a free credit report & intended to cancel within 5 days. To make a long story short, after spending a lot of wasted time, I did cancel and get my $30 refunded. I was very suspecious when I couldn't speak with anyone to help me, and was only able to reach a worthless call center. I should point out that my credit beacon score was very good (please note the key word, "was"). I was especially mad when I saw that My Perfect Credit signed me up to have so-called "negative" items removed from the credit report for $35 apiece. These so-called "negative" items were companies that I owed $0 to and hadn't done business with in several years. I really don't see how these items are negative. If anything, they should be classified as "indifferent". Besides, how could I get a good beacon score (above 775) with all these "negative" items? Charging $35 per indifferent item is total bullsh*t, especially when I never authorized for this to occur in the first place. Its ironic that they claim to help your credit, yet, they are the first company I've dealt with intent on hurting it.
"Fight the good fight with all thy might"... I certainly will.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2005 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit-First-Credit-Of-America/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit-First-Credit-Of-America-ripoff-fraudulent-scam-dishone-151230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.