comedy

• Submitted: Wed, August 03, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2005

• Reported By:NYC New York
My Perfect Credit, First Credit
my perfect credit .com Nationwide U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit, First Credit Demanding payment, I have written confirmation of my cancelation with this co. Irvine, California

I signed up with this company in March 2005. Within 5 minutes I changed my mind about using them and attempted to cancel my account. They said I was to fill out a form that I would find online. It was from Harrisdigitalsupport. I was to fax that to myperfectcredit. I did. I also e-mailed them asking for written confirmation of my cancellation with them. I have copies of the e-mail written cancellation, a copy of the fax sent with date and times. Myperfectcredit did take off the $30.00 one time fee on my credit card as I had been told they would if I canceled within 5 days of signing up. So far no charges are showing up anywhere. I've not heard anything from these guys until the last week or so. I keep getting the recorded message regarding my "account" and that it is an emergency. Miss Ballard seems to be the infamous person we are all suppose to talk to about this matter. I never have spoken to anyone... I either get a fast busy signal when I call back or the answering machine of Miss Ballard. I called once again, got the machine and this time pushed "O" for reception and got the name of the company that has been calling me. It is First Credit. Then I went online about this and found out how lots of us were being ripped off and threatened. I will be contacting the Federal Trade Commission and the California Attorney General's office to report further. Hope we squelch this racket sooner than later.

J
NYC, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2005 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit-First-Credit/nationwide/My-Perfect-Credit-First-Credit-Demanding-payment-I-have-written-confirmation-of-my-cance-152390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit, First Credit