Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 09, 2005

• Reported By:Cheektowaga New York
My Perfect Credit
1805 Carson St Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit, First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, Alyon Technologies, Net Detective Ripoff fake free credit report company reports to fake collection agency Carson City Navada

*Consumer Comment: Harris Digitial Publishing

Alyon Technologies

It looks like they charged me initially $29.00 through Harris Digi 386-736 FL on 3/12/05 I don't know what this Harris charge is. Then they charged me again as "My Perfect Credit" 8774697 CA on 3/12/05 I do not see any other charges from them. This statement also shows the Net Detective 386 736 (same number as Harris) charge of $9.95 on 3/14/05. I had signed up with "My Perfect Credit" for a free trial. When I tried to log onto their site for the free information it did not let me log on and I received an error message.

This is when I realized it was a scam. I contacted them through their "contact us" button and told them to cancel and that they had better not bill me. It does not appear they billed me after that. Maybe they just wait until they can get you through their fake collection agency.

They told me the collection agency was called
First ST Credit They said their web site was 1stcosa.com
There is no such site. The woman said her name was Miss Walker and the company was based in Chicago. They said they would report me for bad credit unless I paid them $186.80. They said I could pay them over the phone!
Thank God I said no (smartening up a little).

The phone number that appeared on my caller ID is
866 505-2632 I called this number and they say they are "First Credit of America" You can't get through to anything but recordings. I left a message for them to call me back. The message at the 866 505+2632 number says the name of the company is "First Credit of America". When I looked them up I was led to ripoffrepor.com. Thank God for them.

I am contacting my bank now about the unauthorized charges. I reported them to the FCC

May God bless and proect you.

Jo ellen
Cheektowaga, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2005 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/Carson-City-Nevada-889701/My-Perfect-Credit-First-Credit-Of-America-Clear-Credit-Alyon-Technologies-Net-Detectiv-151498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit

Harris Digitial Publishing

AUTHOR: T - (U.S.A.)

Harris Digital Publishing seems to be the point at which I was propelled into this mess. They have a web site address of harrisdigitalpublishing.com and list "affiliates". One of which is Clear Credit. Clicking that link then takes you to the My Perfect Credit info where they try to catch you with their "free credit report". You say you have filed with the FCC, and you were smart to file here. But, have you also filed with the NYS AG too. I also filed a police report for the credit bureaus who are looking into the fraud alerts I filed with them. My report has a "MPC VISA" extension of credit through 3/2007 which I am questioning. Have you checked your reports?