Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 07, 2005

• Reported By:Sudbury Massachusetts
My Perfect Credit
1805 N. Carson St. #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit aka ClearCredit ripoff fraudulent charges for credit disputes, double billing, unauthorized charges, no cancellation Carson City Nevada

I once signed up with ClearCredit. I was charged $76.00 for credit disputes filed on my behalf that I never knew about or authorized. All were filed with companies that I have perfect credit with. I disputed the charges and they were reversed. I canceled the membership before the free term ended.

Now I find double charges for My Perfect Credit. I've tried to cancel for several days, I get only busy signals.

I've disputed the charges with my Chase Visa.

Now Chase wants me to sign us for a $7.95 a month fraud protection service to help me dispute more fraudualant charges. I'm thinking about it. I can't spend hours every month chasing down My Perfect Credit thiefs. Anyone think this is a good idea? Or am I being scammed again?

Chris
Sudbury, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2005 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/My-Perfect-Credit-aka-ClearCredit-ripoff-fraudulent-charges-for-credit-disputes-double-bi-137906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit