Virgin

• Submitted: Fri, April 01, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 01, 2005

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
My Perfect Credit
1805 N. Carson Street, #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit ripoff Deceptive Billing Practices Carson City Nevada

I saw this pop up for My Perfect Credit advertising a Free credit report with the option to dispute charges at 6.95 a piece and no Hidden Charges + NO Monthly Charges ETC.... The offer sounded good so I signed my husband then myself up a few days later. It has been nothing but a nightmare since. My Perfect Credit has charged us 60.00 so far and we anticipate other charges will follow.

Our bank was accommodating and will credit us for one of the 30.00 charges but our credit card company is making us fill out a Dispute form. Every time we call MPC we get the same story. They had all kinds of hidden items in their emails/terms that were misleading about how charges would be put on your account. They have you bouncing from one section of the terms to the next to figure the charges out. They have a new 30/35 plan which we are obviously on. I even canceled my account in the trial period yet I am still being billed and there is nothing I can do but wait and see if the credit card company will take my side in this. I can only imagine how much money this company must be suckering innocent people out of. We have canceled both our cards in hopes that nothing else will be charged. We are filing complaints with the bbb and ifcc. Others should do the same.

Joe
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2005 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/My-Perfect-Credit-ripoff-Deceptive-Billing-Practices-Carson-City-Nevada-137254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit