Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2005

• Reported By:Rochester Vermont
My Perfect Credit
1805 N. Carson Street, #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Carson City Nevada

Checking my bank account electronically today, I found $9.95 taken by My Perfect Credit. I did open and close within a week an account with Clear Credit at LEAST 3 yars ago! I called the phone number and talked with a gal who told me a form will be sent via email in 3-5 days. I asked her why she could cancel my account then and there and she said That's not our policy." Then I reminded her that sending email is pretty much an instant process and asked why the long wait, she said, "It's mailed on a first come first served basis" and hung up on me. Must be a VERY long line. Right. I called my bank immediately and have to fill out a form starting the "lengthly process of getting your money back." I also have to get another debit card, which is a MAJOR problem! I sure do hope someone will nail these guys right to the wall!!

Beverly
Rochester, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2005 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/My-Perfect-Credit-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Carson-City-Nevada-133431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit