sake

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2005

• Reported By:Key West Florida
My Perfect Credit
1805 N. Carson Street, #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit ripoff misleading credit dispute dishonest theft charges unauthorized Carson City Nevada

I signed up to see my credit report at this website and found it strange that there was no monthly fee? I recently found out that $30.00 was charged to my debit card. I called the bank only to find that myperfectcredit.com charged my card.

I went to the website and realized that this company, on my behalf without my permission, disputed 26 items on my credit reports at $6.95 each! I NEVER requested that a dispute be filed. I am familiar with my credit reports and the items were accurate.

Next, I searched google and found rip-off reports on this company. I immediately sent them emails requesting a refund and canceled membership. They responded in a timely manner, cancelled the membership, but maintained that I owed them for services they provided me.

i responded to them that I never requested any service from them. Again, they responded in a polite, timely manner that, "At the time you closed your account, there was an outstanding balance. MyPerfectCredit reserves the right to collect on all outstanding balances on any account."

Realizing that they would not budge, I called my bank to report the unauthorized charge and get a new debit card. I have also disputed the charge. I am curious to see how they prove that I authorized this worthless service. Also, I filed with the BBB online.

So far, they only got $1.00 authorization fee and the $30.00 installment of what they say I owe them. It's the principle to me. I hate scams!

Paul
Key West, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/My-Perfect-Credit-ripoff-misleading-credit-dispute-dishonest-theft-charges-unauthorized-Ca-138034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit