Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Submitted: Sat, July 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 23, 2005

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
My Perfect Credit
myperfectcredit.com Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit I too recieved a call on 7/20 from First Credit of America Carson City Nevada

I sat here and read each one of these rip-off reports listed below. All I can do is shake my head. I too signed up for the free credit report which led to money being taken out of my account. They credited it back but then took it out again. I complained and they put it back in again. On July 20th I recieved a call from First Credit saying I owe them 200.00 for unpaid charges with a My Perfect Credit. It had been two years and out of no where they call saying this. This company is going down.

Some how I will find away to make this better for all of us. I can't believe they are getting away with this. I am contacting a lawyer concerning this. The best I can tell everyone is to write a letter to the three credit bureaus stating that you dispute the "collection" charge. Upon doing this First Credit will have to send proof. Which we all know they won't and can't. They will then have to take it off. If anyone has any luck with a lawsuit, I'm in.

Jessica
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2005 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/Carson-City-Nevada/My-Perfect-Credit-I-too-recieved-a-call-on-720-from-First-Credit-of-America-Carson-City-N-151046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit