Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Submitted: Mon, February 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2005

• Reported By:Batavia Illinois
My Perfect Credit
3187 Red Hill Avenue, Suite 100 Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit Fraudulant unauthorized charge to my credit card. Ripoff! Costa Mesa California

*Consumer Suggestion: It's Now Or Never

*Consumer Suggestion: It's Now Or Never

I noticed a charge on my account of $9.95 from myperfectcredit. I called the number and the answering service said it would forward the information on to the company. I would get an email that would contain a form that I would have to fill out. I still have not received it and really don't expect one. I have already contacted The Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.com)I urge everyone to contact them as well. They have them rated with the lowest possible rating.

Kevin
Batavia, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2005 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/My-Perfect-Credit-Fraudulant-unauthorized-charge-to-my-credit-card-Ripoff-Costa-Mesa-Cal-133146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit

#1 Consumer Suggestion

It's Now Or Never

AUTHOR: Allen - (U.S.A.)

First dont make any further contact with the crooks at "my perfect credit".

Contact your cc company and dispute the charge, call first but they may require it in writting.

You normally have 60 days or two billing cycles to do the dispute, after that it is considered a valid debt and YOU pay. That is the reason the crooks want to stall you with the "fill out the form" BS, the longer that can stall you from making a formal dispute the better.

You are wasting your time contacting the bbb, look at what the rippoff people have to say about them.

You dont really beleive that these crooks care what the bbb has to say???

Their big thing is ripping off as many people as possible for a small amt of $$, some people dont even catch the charge and some will pay because they do not want to be bothered to dispute such a small amt. It 'aint easy but do it and good luck.

An informed consumer is a wise consumer.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

It's Now Or Never

AUTHOR: Allen - (U.S.A.)

First dont make any further contact with the crooks at "my perfect credit".

You dont really beleive that these crooks care what the bbb has to say???

An informed consumer is a wise consumer.