Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Updated: Thu, March 31, 2005

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
My Perfect Credit
myperfectcredit.com Internet U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit Warning, MyPerfectCredit Will Rip You Off Even After You Cancell Ripoff Internet

Twice now, I have been the victim of fraudulent charges to my bank account by "myperfectcredit.com" AFTER I had faxed *their* cancellation form to them and received an email confirmation from the company.

I sent myperfectcredit a professionally prepared fax
demanding a refund of the (first occurrence) unauthorized charges and resulting overdraft fee I had to pay because of their unauthorized (electronic)bank draft.

To make matters worse, I have had to pay $35 overdraft charges incurred by my bank each time. They have not responded.

I am going to send them another fax about the latest overdraft, in order to have a "paper trail" documentation.

I would like to be a part of a class-action lawsuit against this Rip-Off Company if one is started.

We must put a stop to this type of internet abuse.

MGB
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2005 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/internet/My-Perfect-Credit-Warning-MyPerfectCredit-Will-Rip-You-Off-Even-After-You-Cancell-Ripoff-137029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit