Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Reported By:christiansburg Virginia
My Perfect Credit
myperfectcredit.com Internet U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit ripoff unauthorized debit charges Internet

My debit card was charged $35.00 after I had cancelled the service for the "free" credit report. I cancelled the service via e-mail, but when I tried to locate the my perfect credit website a second time I could not find the site. I could not locate an address or phone number. I contacted my bank and had to cancel my debit card and was informed the bank would dispute the charge, but to continually check my account because my perfect credit might have my bank account number also. If this is the case I will have to close out my bank account and open a new one.

Christiansburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/internet/My-Perfect-Credit-ripoff-unauthorized-debit-charges-Internet-138055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit