Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Reported By:Rochester Minnesota
My Perfect Credit
www.myperfectcredit.com Nationwide U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit ripoff Internet CA

mypectdredit.com is debiting my bank acct. $9.95 monthly for services that I do not use. I have emailed support@myperfectcredit.com and they did finally send me a cancellation form requiring things like usernames that I don't know. They give you only 2 choices besides- print the form and fax it to them and I don't have access to a fax machine. Or copy and paste to an email which I don't know how to do. So they make it almost impossible to cancel an acct. with them. I can't even find their website.

Jeff
Rochester, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2005 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/nationwide/My-Perfect-Credit-ripoff-Internet-CA-137367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit