Complaint Review: My Pillow

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: Selene — Staten Island New York U.S.A.
My Pillow

My Pillow My Pillow is a Big Con and Scam, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Thank You!

That trusting mustached man and his "My Pillow" is a Con.  After being bombarded with tv commercials and newspaper ads for My Pillow, I can't believe I was STUPID enough to buy one.   At the time My Pillow was marked $89.99 but I acted now and with the special code got 25% off plus shipping.

If you want a guaranteed headache, use this pillow.  His patented fill is nonsense.  Must be the cheapest crap you can stuff in a pillow case.

As for his guaranty, when you call them BEFORE the warranty period is up, they con you into believing you the customer are not fluffing this pillow correctly.   They make it impossible to get the actual refund.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau and my credit card company to remove the charges from my bill.

DON'T BUY THIS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Pillow/internet/My-Pillow-My-Pillow-is-a-Big-Con-and-Scam-Internet-973483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Pillow

Thank You!

AUTHOR: TheSalesGuy - (United States of America)

I too almost fell prey to the "My Pillow" man and his magical mustache, but thanks to your due diligence in reporting the matter I saved myself the trouble. The 25% off the already outrageously irresistable price almost drew me into a web of sleepless dispair. I would never have been able to sleep with myself knowing that I was trying to sleep on the very thing that was causing me to lose sleep in the first place. I could have only described it as "insleeption". I just keep reminding myself that not everyone with a mustache is a rapist, but every rapist has a mustache and I could only imagine what he would have done with my money once he had it in his mustache greased hands!

Thanks Again!