Complaint Review: My Pillow

• Reported By: Olive — Arizona United States of America
My Pillow

My Pillow Pillows too hard - made my TMJ worse Internet

*Consumer Comment: But

Buyer Beware! - MyPillow is not a good fit.  I ordered the recommended sizes and still not a good fit.  After using the MyPillow my neck was sore and my TMJ problem got worse.  This pillow is not a good solution.  My husband's pillow didn't fit him either - he refused to even sleep with it.  Unfortunately life happened and time slipped by and I was 28 days past the "60" days for a refund and their customer service person said "Oh well, nothing we can do for you".  I had also ordered the mattress cover -my total order spent well over $300-- NEVER AGAIN.

So I'm writing this to WARN potential customers this isn't a friendly company after the purchase.  "Oh well, nothing we can do for you" -- just stings - wouldn't even let me return for a different size or other product.  Wasn't even asking for a full refund.  No effort to keep me as a customer or make it work for me.  NEVER AGAIN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Pillow/internet/My-Pillow-Pillows-too-hard-made-my-TMJ-worse-Internet-923413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Pillow

But

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You apparently knew the return policy.  I don't understand how you can blame them for adhering to their stated policy.  You should only be annoyed with yourself

" Unfortunately life happened and time slipped by and I was 28 days past the "60" days for a refund" is not a reason for them to modify their policy just for you.

You really need to pay attention to these kinds of details.