• Report: #1020032

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie Nolfi — Warren Ohio United States of America
My Report Plan/ My Info Plan

My Report Plan/ My Info Plan I was checking on a person and I did the $1.00 fee and then I noticed that my account had been charged for additonal monies. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My Report Plan - Refund

I was looking for someone and thought I would try their special for $1.00. Before I could cancel their services my bank account was charged for and additional $ 19.95. I recieved nothing from this company and want my account credited the money back that they stole without permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Report-Plan-My-Info-Plan/internet/My-Report-Plan-My-Info-Plan-I-was-checking-on-a-person-and-I-did-the-100-fee-and-then-1020032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Report Plan/ My Info Plan

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My Report Plan - Refund

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Debbie,

Please accept our apologies for the charge placed on your card. Just shoot a quick email to manager@myreportplan.com and our customer service manager will be able to refund you the charge.

Regards,