Complaint Review: My Rest

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Sugar Land Texas
My Rest
myrest.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

My Rest Bunch of Jerks! Tampa Florida

I place two separate orders about a week apart, both times they shipped me the wrong item...

I sent the items back to them with a request for my money back and they refused the packages and sent them back to me...

I called them and they gave me thr run around, what a hassel, they even wanted me to take pictures of the items to prove to them because they didn't believe me, never been treated so poorly in my whole life, what a bunch of Jerks!

Sugar Land, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Rest/Tampa-Florida/My-Rest-Bunch-of-Jerks-Tampa-Florida-303080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Rest