Complaint Review: My SEO Gal

• Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: justme — United States of America
My SEO Gal

My SEO Gal Carla Phillips A waste of money, Internet

I purchased SEO services recently.  My site was new so I had someone helping me.  My helper was suggesting ways to increase traffic, etc.  I told her that I already purchased a SEO Package from My SEO Gal. After my helper combed my site for evidence of paid services, she could only find simple words added that took a few minutes.
Many of the services paid for were not provided.

I later found out that many people in my line of work already know of Carla's reputation for ripping off people.  She'll explain herself in circles so you just want to drop the whole thing.  Just another lesson learned.  Glad I didn't opt for one of the more expensive packages!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-SEO-Gal/internet/My-SEO-Gal-Carla-Phillips-A-waste-of-money-Internet-929522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My SEO Gal