Complaint Review: My Secret Cash Card

• Submitted: Sun, February 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 11, 2007

• Reported By:Greencastle Indiana
My Secret Cash Card
My Secret Cash Card.com Internet U.S.A.

My Secret Cash Card The only secret about this company is they know how to rip you off... Internet

I opened a letter from my bank to find that I had Non-Sufficient Funds Notice. I went on-line to check the status of my account, only to find a charge for $49.95. The image of the check was eligible, so I went to my bank and spoke to the manager. I have yet to get the matter straightened up, but with any luck your web site will be of great assistance.

Tammy
Greencastle, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2007 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Secret-Cash-Card/internet/My-Secret-Cash-Card-The-only-secret-about-this-company-is-they-know-how-to-rip-you-off-235590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Secret Cash Card