arbitrary

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2007

• Reported By:charleston South Carolina
My Smile Pro
5348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

My Smile Pro Major rip off of a college student! Las Vegas Nevada

In the Fall of 2006, my daughter was interested in the free trial of My Smile Pro's whitening system. She was suppose to receive a 2-wk free trial, then if she liked it, she would continue to receive the product bi-monthly. She never received this "free" trial, but in January, My Smile Pro (Dr. Rudy) debited $129.61 from her bank account.

I called and was told that the products were being mailed that day. Still, in March of 2007, she had not received anything. She was also suppose to receive a $1000 online shopping coupon. Wow. Does she feel stupid. She (we) got scammed not once, but twice! I believed them when they told me they were concerned and truly sorry for the experience, but we STILL have not received the product she already paid $130 for.

I hate people like this. It's so wrong and I wish there were more i could do other than reporting them to the BBB. The frustration this has caused me/us is ridiculous and such a waste of energy. Ba**ard!

Angrymom
charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2007 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Smile-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/My-Smile-Pro-Major-rip-off-of-a-college-student-Las-Vegas-Nevada-264073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Smile Pro