Complaint Review: My Snoring Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By:Keystone Hts., Florida
My Snoring Solutions
PO Box 509 Lillian, Alabama U.S.A.

My Snoring Solutions Extremely deceptive when sending back a product with a 90 day money back guarantee Lillian Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Good Morning Snore Solution

*Consumer Comment: good morning snore solution

*General Comment: if

*Consumer Comment: good morning snore solution

May 30th I sent off for this Jaw Support called mysnoringsolutions. I ordered this product online after doing a lot of research about it and found it to be costly, but decided because of the money back guarantee to give it a try.

I paid with my debit card $79.97 and when I clicked out of the box after giving my debit card info up, there was another box that said if I tried it, I could get free shipping. I called the company and asked why that appeared after I did my transaction and was told they would refund me of the $9.97 (S&H cost) Now mind you, this item is as light as a feather. When on the phone, the people in the back ground are so loud, you can't even hear what you're saying or listening to on the other end.

I received this product rather promptly and tried it out. I ended up having horrible headaches in the middle of the night and decided it was not for me. I called to see how to return this product and received an email back. It is very self explanitory and in depth, but there is a little secret not shared on their website.

Mysnoringsolutions takes more of your money... you really don't get the full money back guarantee, as they take 25% of your total cost for environmental waste disposal (fee) I also paid to send it back (because it can only be shipped Priority mail With delivery confirmation-) that cost me $5.65
So who wins here?

A product that probably is not worth more than several dollars is outrageously priced and they don't state on their website that you have to ship it back a certain way. On the email they sent back to me, one of the things you Have to do is email them your confirmation #. So you go to returns@mysnoringsolutions.com and that ends up a dead end as it is not a website at all.

Last but not least, I called them once again (and it's Not an 800 #) to hear a girl on the end with extremely loud people in the back ground *carrying on and goofing off* she asks me to read my confrimation # to her. I asked if that was a joke about the 25% they keep and she told me that it was not a joke.

I sent this product back and now I wait to see if I will get any kind of refund.
I am so sick and tired of the ~great American~ rip off this day and age. I am sick of people lying and taking what does not belong to them. I am tired of people not being accountable and upfront. This company should be shut down.

I'm sorry for the long explaination- but I am very upset. At best- Do Not Purchase MySnoringSolutions! It's an absolute rip off!

Liru
Keystone Hts.,, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Snoring-Solutions/Lillian-Alabama-36549/My-Snoring-Solutions-Extremely-deceptive-when-sending-back-a-product-with-a-90-day-money-b-460765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Snoring Solutions

Good Morning Snore Solution

AUTHOR: Zaffa - ()

I have contacted this company 3x now to try to find out the exact materials this is made from (I don't want to wear something for years and find out that it is cancer causing).

I have yet to hear back from them.  Their toll free number goes to an answering machine where

they tell you that the best way to get in touch is through email which would appear to be

untrue as again, I have emailed and sent messages through the official website several times, no reply.

I just wonder how a company like this can be so ignorant when it comes to questions from possible consumers?

My biz would not survive if I treated prospects this way.

good morning snore solution

AUTHOR: Jacob - ()

The link has changed you can see that good morning is a better product http://www.websitesreviewer.com/goodmorningsnoresolution-com-good-morning-snore-solution-reviews/

#3 General Comment

if

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

If you have used it at all the return fee is understandable. See they can not just dip it in bleach and shove it into a new packaging. They have to destroy it for health reasons. They can not resell it. SO in essence you got to try the item and it didnt fulfill your needs. You request a refund. Problem is the company is already out the shipping and handling. Now they also have to destroy a item that they cannot sell as well. So yea 25% sounds about right for them to recoup thier loses. As for you having to ship it out on your dime, this is also a common practice. Due to volume outgoing packages tend to get a bulk rate. Individual packages are set to a preminum. So even though it seems unfair, exactly how much money should these ppl lose because you couldnt make the product work.

See thats the problem with online ordering. You are expected to do your own research. You are expected to follow THIER return policies. YOU are expected to read everything. Its a flaming hoop that burns you eventually. Best Bet...stick with making your purchases LOCALLY!!!! You tend to get less hassel and better customer service.

good morning snore solution

AUTHOR: Jacob - (United States of America)

I would buy from good morning snore solution.  Its a great product.  Look at the reviews of it here to see more http://www.websiteverdict.com/goodmorningsnoresolution-com-good-morning-snore-solution-reviews/

trim