Complaint Review: My TampaDating

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: Ron — mulberry Florida U.S.A.
My TampaDating
4056 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar, FL 34677-3205 Internet United States of America

My TampaDating my precisiondating Precision dating Worthless rip off company with a rip off worker running it Mariah Fox , Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My Tampa Dating & Precision Dating are two different companies

This place told me they were so great and that tampa singles were a rip off and that they gave many people free time because they got ripped from Tampa singles. In real this company is the rip off, she told me she would give me the whole three year do all the work deal of 4995 for 1995.00 Mariah Fox was her name and she lied totally, never did anything except send me emails of joking and playing. I asked to be taken out an refund ,she said no not at all and has never done any connections for me one time since, she hooked me up with one girl twice a big as I asked for and thinks she did work. They had a party that cost 20 bucks and no one showed up except a couple they knew and one customer I talked to who said same thing about the place.

This company needs to be shut down, that girl said she works for a plastic surgeon and that she has had implants and seven lipo suctions done. She tried to say I could get a great deal threw her on surgeries to but she is a con artist.

The next step is I am going to hire a lawyer, do any of you have money in that place that would want to go with me on a suit against them??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-TampaDating/internet/My-TampaDating-my-precisiondating-Precision-dating-Worthless-rip-off-company-with-a-rip-o-911724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My TampaDating

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My Tampa Dating & Precision Dating are two different companies

AUTHOR: Precision Dating - ()

We are very sorry to hear that “Ron” is not happy with My Tampa Dating. However, My Tampa Dating has no affiliation to Precision Dating located in South Florida.  Here at Precision Dating we have had thousands of members join in the last few years. Some members join seeking a significant other, some to date and some to get married. Our team personally works with all our members to accomplish their specific objectives. Some people meet in a month and others it might take longer before they connect with that special someone. While it upsets us to hear you are unhappy with My Tampa Dating, we must make it clear that the Precision Dating had no part in your experience.