Complaint Review: My Tech Help for Samsung

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: rob — San Jose California United States of America
My Tech Help for Samsung

My Tech Help for Samsung They claimed to by a Samsung corporate entity, Internet

I called this company because I was having some problems with my new Galaxy S3. They had me connect it to my computer and proceeded to do a diagnostics on it. After a few minutes they told me they found the problem and it would take 5-10 minutes to fix. They then told me it would cost $79+. When I asked them again if they were a direct Samsung tech support they assured me they were. I told them my phone was only 2 months old but they still insisted that it was not covered by a Samsung warranty. Instead I brought it to the Verizon store and it took the person there about 2 minutes to fix the phone-for free as she told me it was covered under the warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Tech-Help-for-Samsung/internet/My-Tech-Help-for-Samsung-They-claimed-to-by-a-Samsung-corporate-entity-Internet-965516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Tech Help for Samsung