Complaint Review: My Tech Help

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — South Deerfield Massachusetts
My Tech Help

My Tech Help TC*Help My Tech Help pretended to be Apple Care Tech Support and charged me $69.99 to my credit card. They are liars and thieves and prey on the anxiety of the customer, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Scammed me too

MyTechHelp, found on google when looking up Apple, told me they were Apple Care Tech Support and charged my credit card $69.99 for the help they never provided. They are cheats and scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Tech-Help/internet/My-Tech-Help-TCHelp-My-Tech-Help-pretended-to-be-Apple-Care-Tech-Support-and-charged-me--1046227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Tech Help

Scammed me too

AUTHOR: Jeff - ()

Yep, they got me too.   I can't believe Apple uses these scumbags.   Took my money, passed me on to another 800# who laughed at me.  No fix - No refund.   Full on Scam.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC