Complaint Review: My Three Sons

• Phone: 8137409000
  • Web:
  • Category:

My Three Sons DESTROYED Most of Belongings Tampa , Florida

I entrusted this company with my belongings only to have them damage or destroy nearly everything, and then would not honor my claim or return my calls.  I guess they know that once you are out of state it makes it difficult to hold them accountable.

I spent THOUSANDS of dollars on my move ( and I am not wealthy, although I had nice, quality pieces).  I had booked another mover and switched to them because they led me to have confidence in the fact that they were such a "caring, family owned business".

I have gold and silver leaf frames scratched and dug into, a Sony television that was all but demolished, a solid wood sofa table that has a huge chunk hacked out of it, etc. I had to listen to them complain about how much stuff I had (are they not a moving company?) and then they added "surprise" charges once they had my items in their possession, and it was time to complete the move from their facility.

They took offense to any comments I had about their service and how they "doubted" that I had the damages that I claimed.  This was a disappointing and hurtful experience.  I hired them in good faith and paid them.  All I wanted in return was what I contracted and paid for. BEWARE. Don't let the kind reassurances and sometimes motherly tones fool you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Three-Sons/Tampa-Florida-33619/My-Three-Sons-DESTROYED-Most-of-Belongings-Tampa-Florida-566246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Three Sons