Complaint Review: My Transport Connection

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: RPJ — Westhampton Massachusetts United States of America
My Transport Connection
Royal Poinciana, 63 Via Floresta Drive Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

My Transport Connection Verbally Abusive AVOID!!! Boca Raton, Florida

I left a message for Bill responding to an automatically generated quote from transport reviews.com. He called me back and I told him that I had already contracted with another company. (I chose one that answered their phone). His response was immedeate and venomous.

He went off, yelling at me for being too antsy and impatient. He dropped the f bomb 3 times so I hung up on him. He called back about 5 minutes later using a different phone number and called me an "F***** C***"

I don't need to say more about this unprovoked attack. Avoid this monster at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Transport-Connection/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/My-Transport-Connection-Verbally-Abusive-AVOID-Boca-Raton-Florida-966803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Transport Connection