Henrietta

115 West 31 Street 4001 New York, New York United States of America

My Turf My Terms #myturfmyterms Scam Company by Silka Sosa New York, New York

*Author of original report: Re: Casinomillz

*General Comment: silk sosa

People stay away from My Turf My Terms. It's another subset scam company by Silka Sosa. She creates these little dead end scam companies as a guise to take peoples money. She will claim to do promotion for you. But she will fill you up with empty promises and claims. And will not fufill her end of the bargain. You are better of promoting yourself than pay this scheming groupie a** kissing wh*re.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Turf-My-Terms/New-York-New-York-10001/My-Turf-My-Terms-myturfmyterms-Scam-Company-by-Silka-Sosa-New-York-New-York-993206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Turf My Terms

Re: Casinomillz

AUTHOR: Alana - (United States of America)

You are probably Silka writing a rebuttal. Anyways it was poor in spelling and your refuting arguments were poor. The fact that she is a woman has nothing to do with the fact of how well she can or cannot run a business. The fact that she HAS scammed people in the past from Max B, to models, photographers, and other unsuspecting artists is the TRUTH. The truth must be known. You are better off doing your own promotional work than paying this thieving wack job to do it for you. Anyways best of luck.

#2 General Comment

silk sosa

AUTHOR: casinomillz - (United States of America)

silka sosa aint ripping nobody off she aint no scam she is the truth she is creating oppurtunitys for local artist and she is actuall doing a great job and i am proud to actuall say that im proud to beavle to know a person with such stand up character not only men can run companys or organizations  silka sosa is living proof that woman can also hold it down also.