Complaint Review: My UK Mail Ltd

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: myukmail-ripoff — Internet United Kingdom
My UK Mail Ltd

My UK Mail Ltd MYUKMAIL Total Rip Off - Dont use - they never forward your mail Basingstoke, Internet

An absolute rip off. They are completely rude, respond with absolutely no help whatsoever and treat you incredibly rudely when you are paying for their non existant service.

They claim to have forwarded my mail, I think theyve just binned it. I get a few pieces through but more than 50% of it goes missing, including cheques which I need to cash. Their response is routinely to tell me to get lost in the rudest terms possible. Not willing to investigate or work out why their terrible service isnt up to scratch.

Avoid my uk mail at all costs, they are rude and dont care about your mail going missing. They don't even forward your mail at all is my guess!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-UK-Mail-Ltd/internet/My-UK-Mail-Ltd-MYUKMAIL-Total-Rip-Off-Dont-use-they-never-forward-your-mail-Basingsto-725012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My UK Mail Ltd