Complaint Review: My Vacation Haven

• Reported By: Chris — Alabama United States of America
My Vacation Haven
600 Grand Blvd suite 202 M Mirimar beach, Florida United States of America

My Vacation Haven DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Mirimar beach, Florida

Do not rent from my vacation haven!!! The manager Dana is full of it. My family rented a condo through this "company" and we were told that upon booking the unit that it was beachfront with a great view of the gulf. Well it wasn't at all. It was a lower unit (we requested to be up high) with a partial view of the ocean. I called the office and told them what the problem was and Dana said sorry it was a mixup in our system????WTF??? Mix up in the system?? What kind of lame ass excuse is they? Then Dana had the audacity to ask us if we could switch rooms the next day if they have one available. This was a huge inconvenience and major error on her part. After driving 12 hours the last thing you want is to be mislead by someone before showing up to your room. Dana's attitude was horrible too. She just asks like everything is ok and no big deal when it is a big deal!! I'm going to rent through Sandestin next time I strongly suggest you do the same! ... Oh and another thing the rooms need updating and the amount of money you pay you would expect more!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Vacation-Haven/Mirimar-beach-Florida-32550/My-Vacation-Haven-DO-NOT-RENT-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Mirimar-beach-Florida-998991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Vacation Haven