Complaint Review: My Vacation Moments - Taboo Sex Show Vacation Draw

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2007

• Reported By:calgary Alberta
My Vacation Moments - Taboo Sex Show Vacation Draw
www.myvacationmoments.com New York Or Calgary, New York Canada

My Vacation Moments - Taboo Sex Show Vacation Draw Watch out - As good as it sounds its not worth you time or money ! New York Or Calgary New York

Me and my wife went down to the Taboo sex show in November and entered a draw for a trip to the bahamas and florda. We recieved a phone call two weeks later stating that we won the trip the woman gave all the details was super friendly and also knew what she was talking about. so it appeared! As me and my wife jumped around the house excited she mentioned how we do have to give $299 per person in order to get the trip! Alright we agreed to do it! Then she requested our credit card # and date..

HINT: its a scam if your ever asked you credit card # or information about it over the phone! Plus nothing is for free! So Me and my wife talked it over and gave out our card # trusting that we really won this wonderful trip of a lifetime. She asured us we would recieve a package with all the details and tickets in 20 days or less. After we got off the phone i called my brother to tell him we won they were also at the sex show and signed up as well .

to my surprise and how odd they won the trip to as well as a coworker. This seemed real fishy! We discussed this with our friend and family over the course of the evening and came to the conclusion it was a huge SCAM! We never recieved the package and a transaction had been made on our credit card we lost big time.

We are currently in the process of getting a law suit against the company! Please if you attended the show and get a call saying you won its a SCAM dont fall for it! I would like to say the the woman who called should be so ashamed of herself for taking money from inocent people, leading them to plan a trip and book time off and get excited! I think its a cruel and dishonest thing to do!
I will never fall for this again! My Vacation Moments is a RIP-OFF

Mark and rita
calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Vacation-Moments-Taboo-Sex-Show-Vacation-Draw/New-York-Or-Calgary-New-York-t5j-5j5/My-Vacation-Moments-Taboo-Sex-Show-Vacation-Draw-Watch-out-As-good-as-it-sounds-its-no-289294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Vacation Moments - Taboo Sex Show Vacation Draw