Complaint Review: My Vapor Store

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Donnie Rig — Bronwood Georgia
My Vapor Store
Internet USA

My Vapor Store www.myvaporstore.com myvaporstore.com Misleading and deceptive Internet

Beware of this site.  I went to this site to check out their prices on coils and since the pricing appeared very reasonable compared to the local shops I can buy from, so I placed an order for what I thought was 5 boxes of Dual Coil - 2.0Ω/ohm Atomizer Heads for my Aerotank, and 4 BOXES of 2.1Ω/ohm Atomizer heads for my iClear 30s.  When the package arrived, I received 1 box of 5 individual Dual Coil - 2.0Ω/ohm Atomizer Heads for my Aerotank, and a ziplock bag with 4 single 2.1Ω/ohm Atomizer heads for my iClear 30s.

First of all, who ever heard of buying single coils wholesale?  The 2.0Ω/ohm Atomizer Heads for my Aerotank don't even come individually packaged in the box, they come on a blister pack.  I suppose had I ordered 4 of these, I would have recived a blister pack with one of the coils cut off.

To top off this nonsense, I paid roughly double retail for a site that claims to sell wholesale pricing!  Avoid this site like the plague!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Vapor-Store/internet/My-Vapor-Store-wwwmyvaporstorecom-myvaporstorecom-Misleading-and-deceptive-Internet-1140510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Vapor Store