Complaint Review: My Vintage Hut

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:torrance California
My Vintage Hut
www.myvintagehut.com Riverside, California U.S.A.

My Vintage Hut I strongly advise you don't shop on this website Riverside California

*Author of original report: My Vintage Hut ***RESOLVED RESOLVED RESOLVED***

I ordered a hair flower on 12/12/08 and was told it would be shipped on 12/15. I emailed Cynthia (the owner) twice a week since then and never received a response. I filed a claim with Paypal and was refunded most of my money which is better than nothing. One thing to note... I added her company Instant Glamour Accessories on Myspace and sent her a message asking where my order was. She of course sent a nice friendly message back saying that all orders had shipped in December and she had jsut moved blah blah blah and would look it up by last week and get back to me. Nothing yet...so glad I payed through Paypal.

Kelly
torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Vintage-Hut/Riverside-California/My-Vintage-Hut-I-strongly-advise-you-dont-shop-on-this-website-Riverside-California-413415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Vintage Hut

My Vintage Hut ***RESOLVED RESOLVED RESOLVED***

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I received my hair clip today. I wouldn't have filled out this report if I had known she was swamped with orders. I will be taking the necessary steps to have paypal refund her paypal account now. Thanks