Complaint Review: My Whitening, Whitening Brites

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
My Whitening, Whitening Brites
263 West Olive St. #130 Burbank, California U.S.A.

Whitening Brites Free Introduction did not include short length of free use, charged over $100.00 in 2 weeks Burbank California

Whitening Brites claimed that they offer a free supply for a small shipping charge. They began to charge before the two week trial period and continued to charge every two weeks dispite my canceling them on the due date. So far I have been charged $112.85.

I refused to accept further kits but I was told that a special order number had to appear on the package or I would be charged the full amount.

Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Whitening-Whitening-Brites/Burbank-California-91530/Whitening-Brites-Free-Introduction-did-not-include-short-length-of-free-use-charged-over-464135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Whitening, Whitening Brites