Complaint Review: My World Benefits

• Updated: Fri, March 19, 2004

• Reported By:hampton Virginia
My World Benefits
www.myworldbenefits.com Nationwide U.S.A.

My World Benefits ripoff promised credit card %5 intrest never received never answer phonecalls Nationwide

I called 10 times to cancel this duel. When they answered, and i have said what i want, they hung up on me. Never received credit card which they promised. They charged me 300$ for nothing. Please if you get in touch with them or if you will get their address, or any names just reply it to me. I really appreciate your help.

Konrad
hampton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2004 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-World-Benefits/nationwide/My-World-Benefits-ripoff-promised-credit-card-5-intrest-never-received-never-answer-phone-84550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My World Benefits