arbitrary

• Submitted: Thu, March 11, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, March 11, 2004

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
My World Of Benefits - World Benefits
866 270 7076 Internet U.S.A.

My World Of Benefits - World Benefits ripoff Internet *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very angry & outraged, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. Rip-off Report will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was contacted by phone in October with offer to get credit card and credit and a credit report repair kit requiring 299.00 transfer from my account.

On December 5th world of benefits company made a transfer from my account. I contacted the company requiring the delay and I've got repair kit only after month and half but never got the promised credit card. Repair kit is just a buch of flyers for travel, hotel or shopping discounts. Besides all my frustrations it's very hard to contact them. Nobody responding by phone and it seems that their interner adress doesn't exist at all.

Now I want my money back and forget about this hiding company, which can just rip-off the people instead of helping them with credit.

Let me know how could I get my money back, thank you !

Vytis
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2004 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-World-Of-Benefits-World-Benefits/internet/My-World-Of-Benefits-World-Benefits-ripoff-Internet-UPDATE-World-Benefits-contacts-83576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My World Of Benefits - World Benefits