Complaint Review: My World Of Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, March 17, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 17, 2004

• Reported By:coraopolis Pennsylvania
My World Of Benefits
100 A Walnut Dis 740 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

My World Of Benefits Rip off credit card. Promised Lower interest card with higher limit and receive credit repair package. Champlain New York

Credit card scam!!! 299.00 dollars gone from my account.
It's been three months and no refund
Same as all other complaints!!
I am still waiting for a refund from December of 2003(withdrawl).
Every time I call to set up a refund i get another lie.
The company phone number changes by the week!
I have called three times to schedule a refund and they tell me that it will hit my account within 10 B/Days. All three times it has not happened. They mysteriously have no record of my request. Rude people with hang-ups and threats of not receiving my money at all. It's to the point now that I am thinking of turning it over to my attorney.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2004 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-World-Of-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/My-World-Of-Benefits-Rip-off-credit-card-Promised-Lower-interest-card-with-higher-limit-84241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My World Of Benefits