Complaint Review: My World Of Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, April 05, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 05, 2004

• Reported By:Houston Texas
My World Of Benefits
World Benefits 100 A D15 Suite 740 Champlain NY 12919 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

My World Of Benefits called offering a credit card which never came. Rip-off! Champlain New York

I recieved a phone call in December 2003 from the company My world of Benefits promising a credit card with a $2,000 dollar limit, and this would also include a credit repair package. A month or so later I recieved the package but no credit card. I called the customer service number and I was told that the credit card should be on its way. It has been two months and I have yet to receive anything. I have been tricked by the company. I have tried calling the customer service numbers I have and they are no longer in service. The web page they have does not exist.

I was able to get a new number thru my bank and I talked to a person called Erica Draven at the customer service center. She was very rude and did not want to hear anything she told me that the company is not a financial institution and that you could not give me a credit card that I should work on my credit and then I could get a credit card. Then I told her I wanted a refund and said this payment was not refundable and that there was nothing I could do.

When I mentioned this site on the internet she replied "do you believe everything you read on the internet". She was being no help so I decided to writ this report and start a small claim lawsiut.

Guillermo
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2004 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-World-Of-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/My-World-Of-Benefits-called-offering-a-credit-card-which-never-came-Rip-off-Champlain-Ne-86624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My World Of Benefits