Complaint Review: My World Of Benefits

• Updated: Thu, March 25, 2004

• Reported By:stuart Florida
My World Of Benefits
myworldofbenefits.com Internet U.S.A.

My World Of Benefits I was ripped off for 299.00 bucks of hard earned money Internet

i received a phone call, telling me that for 299 bucks, i would recieve info on getting my credit back in order, and a credit card worth up to 2000.00. that after deducting the money from my account, it would arrive at my doorstep via FedEx within 10 to 12 days....well, they got their money on March 8, 2004, and i have received nothing...i've called the number they gave me, and it is no longer in service...when i spoke with a Mr. Daniel Wilson at the time, he assured me this was a good deal..I made the mistake of falling for it...I was hoping to use this for flying my family up north for a family wedding, I'm now out the money, of which i work very hard for...i hope he enjoys it...at my expense...don't worry, i'll use other means for flying...
i don't like being taken advantage of...i demand a refund of MY money...and "my world of benefits" has defintitly put a bitter taste in my mouth..

i'll definitley make sure no one else falls for this scam.

regretfully,

Alicia
stuart, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2004 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-World-Of-Benefits/internet/My-World-Of-Benefits-I-was-ripped-off-for-29900-bucks-of-hard-earned-money-Internet-85400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My World Of Benefits