Complaint Review: My contractor locator

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Rooter PHD — aurora Colorado United States of America
My contractor locator

My contractor locator Website: http://MyContractorLocator.com Rip Off Internet

On this day 10/25/2012 at approx. 6:20 am mountain time, I called into the service center at 866-846-4834 a guy named Chris answered the phone. I was calling in to deal with yet another lead that did not go through that they sent me. Thats 3 so far that where junk. Believing that you they customer service I started letting him know how disappointed that I was due to the lack of quality leads that they have been charging me $35 for (none of them where legit phone numbers). The discussion started getting heated between both of us. I (admittedly) got a little more heated in the moment as must consumers would/do when they feel that they are being over charged for a service that was promised (and in my opinion, not delivered). At this point chris said that he had a suggestion for me quote how about being a man?. This obviously set me off to the fullest degree. I, in the heat of the moment went off on this guy for giving such a derogatory statement to a customer. Ive never, no matter how
upset I was at a client offered a statement of this magnitude. I proceeded to let him know that at this point Im going to give bad reviews and complaints about the company where ever I can. As I started offering my insults back he kept egging on the conversation/argumentInstead of trying to deflate the situation.

In hanging up the phone I asked/demanded to know his name so I could lodge a complaint and he denied me this info, he also offered up one more derogatory statement on hang up grow some balls sir!

I am completely and obviously very upset about the way their representative handled this cancellation request. My business is strongest at its buildup of good standing with the BBB and also with repeat and referral business.

In closing I can only hope that a company like this will be charged to the fullest extent for being a FRAUD!

Neil Z. Finicum
Co-president Rooter PHD inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-contractor-locator/internet/My-contractor-locator-Website-httpMyContractorLocatorcom-Rip-Off-Internet-959811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My contractor locator