Complaint Review: My diet patches

• Updated: Fri, November 19, 2004

• Reported By:hayti Missouri
My diet patches
mydietpatches.com Internet U.S.A.

Mydietpatches ripoff, overcharge, wouldn't cancel autoship after free sample when canceled on time Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ripped off

I ordered a free sample of diet patches and I had 14 days to cancel. I went to the site to cancel before that 14 days was up.

They had already charged my card for a 30 day supply and had already shipped them. Well, I thought maybe I'd give it a try for that order. I still canceled my membership that day.

All went well, they didn't send anymore patches. I went to make sure that I was cancelled and discovered they had charged me twice for the same 30 day supply.

I have emailed them but haven't heard anything from them since.

Please do not order from mydietpatches.com if you don't want to get ripped off.

Monica
hayti, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2004 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-diet-patches/internet/Mydietpatches-ripoff-overcharge-wouldnt-cancel-autoship-after-free-sample-when-canceled-105732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My diet patches

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ripped off

AUTHOR: Cydnie - (U.S.A.)

I had called and canceled but they still charged my credit card, $169.95. I want my money back. And I want them out of business and for all hot checks that I was chrged because of this.