Complaint Review: My fee Plan

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: bmyles — Houston Texas United States of America
My fee Plan
Internet, Utah United States of America

My fee Plan MY FEE PLAN WEB SITE SAID $1.00 FOR BACKGROUND BUT CHARGED ME 2 TIMES FOR $19.95 Internet, Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service

Used this site for  one check background as they advertise for $1.  I was charge $19.95 and $1.00.I called bank and had to dispute the charge with myfeeplan.com which is a scam.   Received my bank statement and now their two charges of $19.95.   Call customer service  myfeeplan and a person asked if I want to closed my account, I said yes but I never open the account from the beginning. Both charges was unauthorized, this is a scam and false advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-fee-Plan/Internet-Utah-/My-fee-Plan-MY-FEE-PLAN-WEB-SITE-SAID-100-FOR-BACKGROUND-BUT-CHARGED-ME-2-TIMES-FOR-19-997167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My fee Plan

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear bmyles,

I apologize for any inconveniences caused by these charges. If you could please email josh@myfeeplan.com I can return the money to your account. Again, please email me and I can get this taken care of immediately.

Josh F.