Complaint Review: My internet treasure chest

• Submitted: Sun, June 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, June 20, 2010

• Reported By: Lateefah — Laurel Maryland United States of America
My internet treasure chest

My internet treasure chest They fraudulently deducted $79.86 from my account instead of just $2.97 which was the advertised fee for a programme I purchased , Internet

I saw an advert for making money on line for just $2.97 only. A price which expires 6/21/10.  I input my card details with the believe that total fee is the indicated $2.97 as no other price was displayed anywhere on the screen.
To my utter shock, later when I checked my bank account on line, two charges of $2.97 and  $79.86 had been deducted. The latter figure I never saw anywhere in the whole advert.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2010 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-internet-treasure-chest/internet/My-internet-treasure-chest-They-fraudulently-deducted-7986-from-my-account-instead-of-j-615538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My internet treasure chest