Complaint Review: My precious poms/ Carrie Hersbt

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: stephanie — Arvada Colorado United States of America
My precious poms/ Carrie Hersbt
821 S dewey North Platte, Nebraska United States of America

My precious poms/ Carrie Hersbt SCAM/ Sold me a 3 week old puppy North Platte, Nebraska

*Author of original report: Apology to Carrie Herbst

I just bought a puppy from Carrie Hersbt in North Platte, Nebraska. She stated to me that this puppy was 9 weeks and a tiny Pomeranian. We paid $650.00 for this puppy to have the puppy pass after 3 days. We took her to the Vet to try and save her but it was too late, the Vet documented the fact that this puppy was only 3 weeks old. I called Carrie to complain and she stated she did not believe me and disagreed with the Vet. Right? I have called the North Platte, Nebraska animal shelter and the Department of Agriculture in Nebraska. It is against the law to sell puppies under the age of 6 to 8 weeks. Hopefully this lady gets what she deserves. She is SCAM artist. Where do these people come from. I will be filing a small claims case against this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-precious-poms-Carrie-Hersbt/North-Platte-Nebraska-/My-precious-poms-Carrie-Hersbt-SCAM-Sold-me-a-3-week-old-puppy-North-Platte-Nebraska-1017619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My precious poms/ Carrie Hersbt

Apology to Carrie Herbst

AUTHOR: stephanie - (United States of America)

This statement should have never been written. Carrie has been nothing but nice and has tried to work things out with me. I apologize. This puppy was the most precious thing I have even seen and unfortunately she passed. I will recommend Carrie to any of my friends who are looking for adorable puppies. I know this does not make up the comments made on this web-site but hopefully she will accept my apology for the false statements made.

Thank you Carrie for all your help and kindness you have shown.