• Report: #919939

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Tony — Miami Florida United States of America
My snoring solutions.com
Lillian, Alabama United States of America

My snoring solutions.com Scam artists who get you on your return item by charging you a 25$ restock fee,no access to customer relations Lillian, Alabama

Don't purchase this product they will charge you a 25$ restocking fee for this bogus product when you return it and you will return it. I purchased this product and tried to cancel it the same day and they would not answer my calls to customer relations the only personell were the people who took your credit card for payment wich they could not help me, not only would they not return my repeated calls and emails but they charged me twice on my credit card,incredible, both products were delivered three days later and I did not accept delivery, I have called my credit card company and they are being disputed,the credit card company guaranteed I will not be charged,but most people do nothing and that 25$ is how they rip off the consumer and stay in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-snoring-solutionscom/Lillian-Alabama-36549/My-snoring-solutionscom-Scam-artists-who-get-you-on-your-return-item-by-charging-you-a-2-919939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My snoring solutions.com