Complaint Review: My tiara fits

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: Jeller0410 — Bonner Springs Kansas
My tiara fits
, Select State/Province USA

My tiara fits Holiday mart grinch took my money for Christmas presents and hasn't sent or contacted me back Wilburton Oklahoma

On November 15 I attended the Overland Park convention center holiday Mart. I ran across a fun company called my tiara fits and thought I had found the perfect Christmas presents for my family. Naturally they didn't have any of the sizes I needed and she told me it would be no problem to have those sizes shipped to my door.

I ordered the sizes and she even split the shipping with me and told me that I would have them by the next week. By week two I had called her and send her an email with no reply Wondering if I had missed them in the mail somewhere. Week three I called her twice and emailed her twice.  Week four I finally got a reply on Facebook after I threatened to turn them in for not receiving my product.   She immediately replied and told me that they would have them shipped that day.  She did not state a reason why they hadn't shipped yet.

so now I sit here two weeks after she told me that they would be shipped no package no response no emails and no phone calls have been answered. [continued below]....

.....   Now I must go out and find new Christmas presents for this week. I am utterly and completely disappointed in the lack of customer service and I will do anything I can to  let my friends and family know what a holiday bummer they have been.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-tiara-fits/Select-StateProvince/My-tiara-fits-Holiday-mart-grinch-took-my-money-for-Christmas-presents-and-hasnt-sent-or-1108652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My tiara fits