Complaint Review: MyBookez

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Sonya — Atlanta Georgia
MyBookez
Internet USA

MyBookez harkmedia free e-books online Internet

*General Comment: mybookez

I enrolled with the hopes of accessing the pdf files for the common core, and there is no area to access for documents.  To charge me $1.00 for a free service and charge a $1.00 to cancel is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyBookez/internet/MyBookez-harkmedia-free-e-books-online-Internet-1064779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyBookez

#1 General Comment

mybookez

AUTHOR: sollenbc - ()

I agree with Sonya.  I did the same exact search....looking for common core sample tests/ practice books.  I found many pdf files that would help, clicked on them, and then was told that a credit card verification was required.

At that point I was redirected to thrillfun.com, a different company, that took my credit card information.  I signed up for 5 day free trial.  I was never able to access file.  Thrillfun says they are not associated with mybookez.  I, too, was charged to cancel within the the 5 day free trial.