Complaint Review: MyCashGuardian

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Chanell — Lafayette Louisiana United States of America
MyCashGuardian

MyCashGuardian Company did not refund money Internet

I noticed a charged on my bank statement for $29.95 from MyCashGuardian with a phone number. I called the number and spoke with a representative about the charged. She told me it will take 5 to7 business days to post to my account, but it never did.

When it didn't posted to my account , I called the number again. I got a voicemail that said that the company OS closed because of the holidays. The holidays are over!

This has been since November 2012! I need my refund plus the months of not receiving it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyCashGuardian/internet/MyCashGuardian-Company-did-not-refund-money-Internet-998038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyCashGuardian